Subject: Reminder – Follow-up study on EU harmonised guarantee label and notice
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2024 14:14:15 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

We recently sent you an invitation to participate in the second study on the 
design of an EU harmonised label for commercial guarantees of durability and 
an EU harmonised notice for the legal guarantee of conformity, as set out by 
the Directive (EU) 2024/825 on Empowering Consumers for the Green 
Transition. If you have already completed the survey, please disregard this 
reminder and thank you for your valuable contribution.

If you have not yet participated, we kindly want to remind you that your 
feedback is of utmost importance to ensure that existing knowledge, 
expertise and different perspectives are taken into account in the design of 
the harmonised label and notice.

Compared to the first survey, this second survey aims to gather stakeholders’ 
feedback on preliminary designs of the harmonised label and notice. We are 
conducting this survey on behalf of the European Commission (DG JUST) and 
European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency (EISMEA). More 
information about the study can be found in the letter enclosed. The survey 
questions are also attached to this email for your information. The content 
of this survey, including the images of labels and legal notices, is 
confidential and must not be shared or distributed outside of your 
organisation. Please note that this PDF is not suited to submit your 
response. We welcome your answers to the questions via the link below.

We would be grateful if you could share your insights by Thursday the 24th 
of October. This is the key deadline to ensure that we can include your 
perspectives into our analyses.

Please consider forwarding this survey invitation to your members so they 
can contribute their valuable insights as well.

You can access the survey directly by clicking on the button “Start Survey” 
below.

 <https://eusurveys.ipsosinteractive.com/mriweb/mriweb.dll?i.project=S24042186&SupplierId=193&id=> 
START SURVEY

If the link does not work, please copy and paste the text below into your 
internet browser: 
https://eusurveys.ipsosinteractive.com/mriweb/mriweb.dll?i.project=S24042186&SupplierId=193&id=

If you have any questions about this survey, please contact 
[email-masked].

We thank you in advance for your participation and valuable input.

Yours sincerely,

Sara Gysen